MGT 323 Seu University Consequences that Arises Due to Poor Planning Questions All students are encouraged to use their own words. Student must apply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within their reports. The attached cover-page has to be used, duly filled.Submissions without the cover pagewill NOT be acceptedA mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.Assignment -2 should be submittedon or before the end of Week-10. If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero. College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 28/March/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Project Management
Course Code: MGT323
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Project Management (MGT323)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
• This Assignment consists of Critical thinking Question.
• Assignment is to be submit by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will able to understand the
Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches
to project management. (LO-1.1)
Demonstrate an understanding of the project planning process. (LO-1.6)
• All students are encouraged to use their own words.
• Student must apply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within their
• The attached cover-page has to be used, duly filled. Submissions without the
cover page will NOT be accepted
• A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other
resource without referencing it.
• Assignment -2 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-10.
• If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded
“Failing to plan is planning to fail”, is the proverb that affect project planning. Based on this proverb
you are required to answer the questions given below. For better understanding, please refer your
textbook chapter-11 and answer accordingly.
1. List few consequences, which arises due to poor planning, and explain them in your words. Give an
example of any product, which failed, in the market due to poor planning. (2.5 Marks)
2. Do you think systematic planning help in setting goals and making decisions? Give reasons to
support your answer by choosing any event (e.g. product launch, conducting exhibitions etc). (2.5
3. Describe the above given proverb with an example based on your understanding. (2 Marks)
4. Identify the type of planning required to establish effective monitoring and controlling in the display
of products in Supermarkets and explain the process with any example of your choice. (Refer Pg-413,
Figure-11-1 for your understanding). (3 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why should I choose Homework Writings Pro as my essay writing service?
We Follow Instructions and Give Quality Papers
We are strict in following paper instructions. You are welcome to provide directions to your writer, who will follow it as a law in customizing your paper. Quality is guaranteed! Every paper is carefully checked before delivery. Our writers are professionals and always deliver the highest quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Reasonable Prices and Free Unlimited Revisions
Typical student budget? No problem. Affordable rates, generous discounts - the more you order, the more you save. We reward loyalty and welcome new customers. Furthermore, if you think we missed something, please send your order for a free review. You can do this yourself by logging into your personal account or by contacting our support..
Essay Delivered On Time and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Your essay will arrive on time, or even before your deadline – even if you request your paper within hours. You won’t be kept waiting, so relax and work on other tasks.We also guatantee a refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
100% Original Essay and Confidentiality
Anti-plagiarism policy. The authenticity of each essay is carefully checked, resulting in truly unique works. Our collaboration is a secret kept safe with us. We only need your email address to send you a unique username and password. We never share personal customer information.
24/7 Customer Support
We recognize that people around the world use our services in different time zones, so we have a support team that is happy to help you use our service. Our writing service has a 24/7 support policy. Contact us and discover all the details that may interest you!
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our reputation for excellence in providing professional tailor-made essay writing services to students of different academic levels is the best proof of our reliability and quality of service we offer.
When using our academic writing services, you can get help with different types of work including college essays, research articles, writing, essay writing, various academic reports, book reports and so on. Whatever your task, homeworkwritingspro.com has experienced specialists qualified enough to handle it professionally.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our professional editor will check your grammar to make sure it is free from errors. You can rest assured that we will do our best to provide you with a piece of dignified academic writing. Homeworkwritingpro experts can manage any assignment in any academic field.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.