Non Calculator and Calculator Mathematics Problems Questions Kindly solve all problems in the attached, you need to show all the steps for each problems Math Questions
Show all steps please.
1. P (8, 3)
2. C (7, 4)
Show all steps please.
1. Using the digits 0, 1, 2…, 9, how many 7-digit numbers can be formed if the first digits
cannot be a 0 or 9 and the last digit must be an odd number? Repeated digits are allowed.
2. A witness remembered the following about a license plate. It was one letter followed by
four digits. The letter was not a vowel and the number did not have a zero. How many
such license plates are possible?
3. After a bit of thought the witness in number 2 remembered a bit more about the license
plate. It was one letter followed by four digits. The letter was a vowel, the number did
not have a zero, and number was used more than once. How many such license plates are
4. How many distinct “words” can be made using all letters in “PROBABILITY”?
5. Cathy’s clothing cornucopia sells pure cotton Capris, cotton-polyester Capris, and
polyester Capris. Each comes in four colors and eight sizes. How many choices of Capris
6. How many ways can a squad of 4 relay runners be chosen from a track team of nine
runners? Due to factors such as efficient baton transfers that the order of the runners
7. The W&W candy company offers customers the opportunity to create their own color
mix of candy. There are 15 colors to choose from and the customer can select up to five
colors without repeating colors. How many ways can a customer select exactly five
colors to be included in the mix?
8. How many ways can two teams of a 16-team league be selected to play each other
without regard to which team is at home?
9. In horse racing, an exacta bet requires the better to pick the first two horses in the exact
order. If there are nine horses in race, in how many ways could you make an exact bet?
10. Assuming a year has 365 days, find the probability that in a group of 30 randomly
selected people at least two have the same birthday.
11. Three students are to be selected from a class that has eight freshman and twelve
sophomores. Find the probability that two sophomores are selected.
12. Five cards are selected from a standard deck of cards. Find the probability that at least on
is face card.
13. After studying all night for final exam, a bleary-eyed student randomly grabs two socks
from a drawer containing eight black, six brown, and four blue socks, all mixed together.
Find the probability that student grabs a matched pair.
14. A fair coin tossed 15 times. Find the probability that it is heads exactly 9 times.
15. A coin is weighted so that P(head) = 0.6 and it is tossed 8 times. Find the probability that
number of head is 5.
16. A survey found that 25.4 % of credit-card-holding families hardly ever pay off the
balance. Find the probability that exactly five families in survey of twenty credit-cardholding families hardly ever pay pf the balance.
17. Define what is meant by a “fair game” in terms of the expected value, E(x).
18. Find E(x)
19. In a small class of twelve students, two did not do the homework. The professor
randomly selected half of the students to present situations to homework problems on the
board. Find the expected value for the number of selected students that did not do the
Purchase answer to see full
Why should I choose Homework Writings Pro as my essay writing service?
We Follow Instructions and Give Quality Papers
We are strict in following paper instructions. You are welcome to provide directions to your writer, who will follow it as a law in customizing your paper. Quality is guaranteed! Every paper is carefully checked before delivery. Our writers are professionals and always deliver the highest quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Reasonable Prices and Free Unlimited Revisions
Typical student budget? No problem. Affordable rates, generous discounts - the more you order, the more you save. We reward loyalty and welcome new customers. Furthermore, if you think we missed something, please send your order for a free review. You can do this yourself by logging into your personal account or by contacting our support..
Essay Delivered On Time and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Your essay will arrive on time, or even before your deadline – even if you request your paper within hours. You won’t be kept waiting, so relax and work on other tasks.We also guatantee a refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
100% Original Essay and Confidentiality
Anti-plagiarism policy. The authenticity of each essay is carefully checked, resulting in truly unique works. Our collaboration is a secret kept safe with us. We only need your email address to send you a unique username and password. We never share personal customer information.
24/7 Customer Support
We recognize that people around the world use our services in different time zones, so we have a support team that is happy to help you use our service. Our writing service has a 24/7 support policy. Contact us and discover all the details that may interest you!
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our reputation for excellence in providing professional tailor-made essay writing services to students of different academic levels is the best proof of our reliability and quality of service we offer.
When using our academic writing services, you can get help with different types of work including college essays, research articles, writing, essay writing, various academic reports, book reports and so on. Whatever your task, homeworkwritingspro.com has experienced specialists qualified enough to handle it professionally.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our professional editor will check your grammar to make sure it is free from errors. You can rest assured that we will do our best to provide you with a piece of dignified academic writing. Homeworkwritingpro experts can manage any assignment in any academic field.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.