Houston Community College System Trauma Informed Instruction Research Paper Trauma Informed Instruction
*** The paper does not have a required word or page count. I was unable to change the page number below to reflect that.
Your term paper will be a research paper on Trauma Informed Instruction. As a graduate student, you will be writing scholarly papers in most courses. Go to Scholarly Writing: Overview (Links to an external site.) for further information on writing at the graduate level.
For your paper, you will research the topic Trauma Informed Instruction by seeking out scholarly articles. I suggest you utilize the many resources found in our own Paul Meek Library (Links to an external site.). You can use the online resources to seek out Peer Reviewed (Peer-reviewed (refereed or scholarly) journals – Articles are written by experts and are reviewed by several other experts in the field before the article is published in the journal in order to ensure the article’s quality).
For this paper, you must include at least 7 to 10 scholarly peer-reviewed references on Trauma and how teachers/schools might address the unique needs of students who come to class with trauma. The paper must adhere to APA formatting guidelines. Please use Purdue Online Writing Lab (Links to an external site.) to review those guidelines before you begin writing your paper. There is an APA Overview and Workshop and an APA Formatting and Style Guide.
Instructions for Writing:
1) Understand the assignment. If you have any questions, ask before you begin.
2) Understand the audience for which this paper will reach. You are writing to a broad audience of your peers, schoolteachers and administrators.
3) Conduct preliminary research to note any discussions that seem important to the topic and find a specific issue that you can focus your paper around. You may want to begin to formulate some questions to help guide you. You may want to try and finish the sentence I want to know how/why/what ..
4) Develop a thesis statement, which is a statement of your central argument it establishes purpose and position of your paper. If you started with a question, then the thesis statement should answer it. The thesis statement should be concise, contentious and coherent. That means it should briefly summarize your argument in a sentence or two; make a claim that requires further evidence or analysis; and make a coherent point that relates to every section of your paper.
You can revise and refine the thesis statement as you do more research, but it can serve as a guide throughout the writing process. Every topic and paragraph should aim to support and develop this central idea.
6) Create a research paper outline.
7) Write complete paragraphs. Begin with a topic sentence, which introduces the idea to be explored in the paragraph. Next, Introduce or link evidence for the idea outlined in the topic sentence. Continue to provide more specific evidence or examples in support of the topic sentence. Explain how the evidence just given relates to the topic sentence. The last sentence should summarize the main point that has been made so far.
8) Begin with an introduction that includes the What? Why? And How? After finishing the introduction, the reader should know what the paper is about and why it is worth reading.
What? Be specific about the topic of the paper, introduce the background and define key items such as terms, theories and historical details. If you are writing a longer essay with a literature review, you should give a sense of how your point fits with the extant research.
Why? This is the most important, but also most difficult, part of the introduction. Try to provide brief answers to the following questions: What new material or insight are you offering? What important issues does your essay help define or answer?
How? The reader needs to know how the paper will proceed. Therefore, the introduction should include a map of what will be discussed or briefly present all the key elements of the paper in chronological order.
9) Write a compelling body of text.
10) Write the conclusion.
11) You must include in-text (Silver, 2020) citations and the last page will be a Reference page listing all references used within your paper in APA formatting.
To help get your started on Trauma-Informed Instruction, please read the following article The How and Why of Trauma-Informed Teaching (Links to an external site.) by Alex Shevrin Venet.
Why should I choose Homework Writings Pro as my essay writing service?
We Follow Instructions and Give Quality Papers
We are strict in following paper instructions. You are welcome to provide directions to your writer, who will follow it as a law in customizing your paper. Quality is guaranteed! Every paper is carefully checked before delivery. Our writers are professionals and always deliver the highest quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Reasonable Prices and Free Unlimited Revisions
Typical student budget? No problem. Affordable rates, generous discounts - the more you order, the more you save. We reward loyalty and welcome new customers. Furthermore, if you think we missed something, please send your order for a free review. You can do this yourself by logging into your personal account or by contacting our support..
Essay Delivered On Time and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Your essay will arrive on time, or even before your deadline – even if you request your paper within hours. You won’t be kept waiting, so relax and work on other tasks.We also guatantee a refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
100% Original Essay and Confidentiality
Anti-plagiarism policy. The authenticity of each essay is carefully checked, resulting in truly unique works. Our collaboration is a secret kept safe with us. We only need your email address to send you a unique username and password. We never share personal customer information.
24/7 Customer Support
We recognize that people around the world use our services in different time zones, so we have a support team that is happy to help you use our service. Our writing service has a 24/7 support policy. Contact us and discover all the details that may interest you!
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our reputation for excellence in providing professional tailor-made essay writing services to students of different academic levels is the best proof of our reliability and quality of service we offer.
When using our academic writing services, you can get help with different types of work including college essays, research articles, writing, essay writing, various academic reports, book reports and so on. Whatever your task, homeworkwritingspro.com has experienced specialists qualified enough to handle it professionally.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our professional editor will check your grammar to make sure it is free from errors. You can rest assured that we will do our best to provide you with a piece of dignified academic writing. Homeworkwritingpro experts can manage any assignment in any academic field.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.