Im trying to learn for my History class and Im stuck. Can you help?
For your response, you might want to consider responding to someone in your group. You can see your group on this page & I’ve set it so that you can edit it; feel free to shift yourself around or add yourself to a different group.
*Primary sources are sources from the period of time we are studying and could be poems, religious texts, diaries, newspaper articles, official documents, letters, or reports. Historians create narratives based on these primary sources, and the historians’s narratives are called secondary sources.
* Focus on one or two sentences from our primary source texts. Select a passage that puzzled you, confused you, surprised you, or seemed to contradict with other parts of the readings. For these freewrites, you must focus on a sentence or two from the text.
*Please put the quote that is the focus of your free write at the top of your post and the number of words at the bottom of your post. Please do not include your quote in your word count.
* Try to avoid choosing a quote about which a fellow student has already written. You can only receive points for this assignment if you add new information to the discussion.
* You should write freely and feel free to move from one idea to the next without worrying too much about transitions. In some ways Im asking you to think outloud on the page. Although I want you to write freely, your posts should demonstrate critical thinking on key points. They should be rich in content and full of thought, insight, and analysis. You should focus your post around at least one core point and then back up that point with specific and clear evidence from our readings.
* Spend most of your time considering the meaning of the specific words the author chose careful description can help you gain insight into your text.
* Make observations about the evidence. Stay close to the data youve quoted. Paraphrase key phrases in the passage, teasing out the possible meanings of these words. Then reflect on what youve come to better understand through paraphrasing.
* Contextualize the evidence. Where does the passage come from in the text? Address how the passage is representative. Consider how the passage youve selected connects to broader issues in the reading.
Please remember that these contributions must be in your own words. Even for these informal assignments, as well as quizzes, a student who uses another’s words without proper attribution is committing plagiarism.
Finally you might consider “liking” posts that are well-written or lead you to think about the material in new ways.
Note: these questions are only to help get you thinking as you as you do the reading. For this assignment you must choose a sentence from the primary sources, the sources written during the time we are studying, and focus on that sentence in your post.
What problems faced average people and poor people who lived in the Roman Empire?
What aspects of Roman society does Seneca criticize? What does his account reveal about the experience of enslaved people?
Like our times today!… Marcus Aurelius lived in a world of upheaval. What philosophical approach to life did he take? What do you make of his worldview?
What values informed the imperial code drawn up by Justinian?
What do the letters between Pliny and Trajan reveal about the challenges of administering the empire? What decisions could Pliny make on the ground? What were the relations between Pliny and Trajan?
Why should I choose Homework Writings Pro as my essay writing service?
We Follow Instructions and Give Quality Papers
We are strict in following paper instructions. You are welcome to provide directions to your writer, who will follow it as a law in customizing your paper. Quality is guaranteed! Every paper is carefully checked before delivery. Our writers are professionals and always deliver the highest quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Reasonable Prices and Free Unlimited Revisions
Typical student budget? No problem. Affordable rates, generous discounts - the more you order, the more you save. We reward loyalty and welcome new customers. Furthermore, if you think we missed something, please send your order for a free review. You can do this yourself by logging into your personal account or by contacting our support..
Essay Delivered On Time and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Your essay will arrive on time, or even before your deadline – even if you request your paper within hours. You won’t be kept waiting, so relax and work on other tasks.We also guatantee a refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
100% Original Essay and Confidentiality
Anti-plagiarism policy. The authenticity of each essay is carefully checked, resulting in truly unique works. Our collaboration is a secret kept safe with us. We only need your email address to send you a unique username and password. We never share personal customer information.
24/7 Customer Support
We recognize that people around the world use our services in different time zones, so we have a support team that is happy to help you use our service. Our writing service has a 24/7 support policy. Contact us and discover all the details that may interest you!
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our reputation for excellence in providing professional tailor-made essay writing services to students of different academic levels is the best proof of our reliability and quality of service we offer.
When using our academic writing services, you can get help with different types of work including college essays, research articles, writing, essay writing, various academic reports, book reports and so on. Whatever your task, homeworkwritingspro.com has experienced specialists qualified enough to handle it professionally.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our professional editor will check your grammar to make sure it is free from errors. You can rest assured that we will do our best to provide you with a piece of dignified academic writing. Homeworkwritingpro experts can manage any assignment in any academic field.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.