Im studying for my Psychology class and dont understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
PLEASE DON’T PICK IF CANT ANSWER WITHIN 8 HOURS!
Don’t worry about plagiarism. I will accept the work as long as the questions are answered well.
2. Pick an emotion and elaborate on its functional role at the individual, interpersonal and
social levels (what does experiencing it do? What happens when we (try to)
communicate it? How does our social environment construct and regulate it?)
3. Identify AND elaborate on THREE fundamental notions which inform our current
understanding of emotions, originally proposed by Charles Darwin, William James and
Sigmund Freud respectively
4. Describe the cognitive AND social processes of activation AND maintenance (or
reproduction) of social defense mode in humans, AND those allowing its deactivation
7. Describe TWO different processes of human attachment known to involve oxytocin,
and specify the role oxytocin is assumed to play in them
9. Briefly describe the cultural and the evolutionary approaches to psychology AND the
way in which they can be combined to provide a more comprehensive view of
10. Elaborate on TWO examples of how specific emotions filter and /or modify the data
from the senses, AND in EACH case describe possible consequences for behaviour
11. Give three examples of the importance of touch for human socio-emotional
development OR functioning
13. What does the fact that emotional processes are started at pre-attentive level
(automatically, unconsciously) tell us about emotions and the human mind in general?
14. Elaborate on the notion that rituals sustain the expression of emotion (focus on the
articulate, repetitive, standardized nature of rituals, and the fact that they are socially
15. What function(s) can the non-verbal communication of emotions fulfill as part of our
human reproductive strategy?
16. Identify mechanisms that underlie the evolution AND the development of smiling
behavior in humans
17. A secure attachment bond facilitates two seemingly opposite aims: proximity and
exploration. Explain how this can come about.
18. Is trust an emotion? Give a general definition of emotion and then provide one
argument in favour AND one against the idea of trust being an emotion.
19. Art as emotional expression: Compare two forms of artistic expression as tools for
emotional expression AND communication (which art form is more accessible?
effective? what do we mean by that?)
20. Briefly describe two universally human traits, and two (assumed) uniquely human
21. What are the 3 big problems of brain evolution that have led theorists to argue a
sexual rather than natural selection for big brains?
22. Discuss likely impact at the individual AND the social levels of putting emotions into
words, AND possible consequences of not being able to express emotions verbally
23. Describe the different processes of primary and secondary appraisal, AND their
24. Culture shapes the experience of emotion: elaborate on this notion in regards to sexual
25. What are the properties of music as a stimulus that make it immediately meaningful to
26. In what ways can anger be self-regulated (regulated by the individual feeling it?) In
what ways is anger be socially regulated?
27. How is sexual selection as a mechanism for evolution different from natural selection?
Include in your answer examples of one universal and one sexually dimorphic
psychological trait most likely to be the outcome of sexual rather than natural
28. Define AND discuss empathy in relation to altruism on the one hand and emotional
contagion on the other
30. Conceptually, it can be argued that emotional inhibition is a form of dehumanization.
Give a definition of dehumanization that makes this argument clear.
31. Give examples of recent (<7 million), old (> 200 million years old), and very old (> 1
billion years) adaptive behaviours or mechanisms prevalent in human populations
33. Compare and contrast the verbal with the non-verbal communication of emotions
(origins, channels, effectiveness, etc.)
Why should I choose Homework Writings Pro as my essay writing service?
We Follow Instructions and Give Quality Papers
We are strict in following paper instructions. You are welcome to provide directions to your writer, who will follow it as a law in customizing your paper. Quality is guaranteed! Every paper is carefully checked before delivery. Our writers are professionals and always deliver the highest quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Reasonable Prices and Free Unlimited Revisions
Typical student budget? No problem. Affordable rates, generous discounts - the more you order, the more you save. We reward loyalty and welcome new customers. Furthermore, if you think we missed something, please send your order for a free review. You can do this yourself by logging into your personal account or by contacting our support..
Essay Delivered On Time and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Your essay will arrive on time, or even before your deadline – even if you request your paper within hours. You won’t be kept waiting, so relax and work on other tasks.We also guatantee a refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
100% Original Essay and Confidentiality
Anti-plagiarism policy. The authenticity of each essay is carefully checked, resulting in truly unique works. Our collaboration is a secret kept safe with us. We only need your email address to send you a unique username and password. We never share personal customer information.
24/7 Customer Support
We recognize that people around the world use our services in different time zones, so we have a support team that is happy to help you use our service. Our writing service has a 24/7 support policy. Contact us and discover all the details that may interest you!
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our reputation for excellence in providing professional tailor-made essay writing services to students of different academic levels is the best proof of our reliability and quality of service we offer.
When using our academic writing services, you can get help with different types of work including college essays, research articles, writing, essay writing, various academic reports, book reports and so on. Whatever your task, homeworkwritingspro.com has experienced specialists qualified enough to handle it professionally.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our professional editor will check your grammar to make sure it is free from errors. You can rest assured that we will do our best to provide you with a piece of dignified academic writing. Homeworkwritingpro experts can manage any assignment in any academic field.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.