Im working on a Social Science exercise and need support.
Why should countries give foreign aid? Why do they? You can bring in multiple issues here. You can tackle the question from moral, economic, political, or national security perspectives. Make a forceful argument and if possible back it up with some facts, logic, and references to other authors.
Make a forceful argument about whether or not countries should help others with aid. Be sure to cite sources properly. In your essay, please include the following
1. First, in about one paragraph explain the extent to which states receive (and give) aid to other states. Perhaps cite some facts and figures from the text or lecture (you might also look at sources like the World Bank)
2. Then, answer the question. Note how the question allows you to answer it from multiple dimensions (e.g. looking at donors and recipients; looking at it in terms of economics, national security, domestic politics, etc). Thus, you might consider approaching it using one paragraph each for a few different dimensions. To the extent possible use a logical argument but also consider using empirical evidence. Your text and lecture has some of that and should be included.
3. Include at least one source available via JSTOR or Google Scholar. Citing other scholars’ works is a good way to make an argument. A good way to locate articles: go to libraries.unl.edu, click on “Resources & collections,” and then using the dropdown menu select “Databases,” and scroll down to Google Scholar. Click on that, and for search terms type in “foreign aid”, then next to that type in “debate.” This will identify articles that discuss international aid and they might give you really good ideas for your paper. You can also find a lot of web sources. The World Economic Forum posted some information that included a wide variety of sources. It can be found here: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/10/does-foreign-aid-always-help-the-poor/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. You can actually find a lot on this debate on the web. Doing a JSTOR search will also produce many sources. Use the same terms: “foreign aid” and “debate.”
3. Finally, summarize your argument and conclude the essay. If you are covering multiple dimensions, then you will have to find a way to bring them together for an overall picture. That may not be easy, but you try to figure out if one dimension (say the moral or economic or national security or whatever) is more important than the others. Alternatively, it may be that the evidence for one dimension in favor of aid is not as clear and/or convincing as the evidence on the opposing side, so you the basis of what we are most sure about to decide for or against.
4. Include a list of references. This does NOT count toward the 3 pages.
Why should I choose Homework Writings Pro as my essay writing service?
We Follow Instructions and Give Quality Papers
We are strict in following paper instructions. You are welcome to provide directions to your writer, who will follow it as a law in customizing your paper. Quality is guaranteed! Every paper is carefully checked before delivery. Our writers are professionals and always deliver the highest quality work.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Reasonable Prices and Free Unlimited Revisions
Typical student budget? No problem. Affordable rates, generous discounts - the more you order, the more you save. We reward loyalty and welcome new customers. Furthermore, if you think we missed something, please send your order for a free review. You can do this yourself by logging into your personal account or by contacting our support..
Essay Delivered On Time and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Your essay will arrive on time, or even before your deadline – even if you request your paper within hours. You won’t be kept waiting, so relax and work on other tasks.We also guatantee a refund in case you decide to cancel your order.
100% Original Essay and Confidentiality
Anti-plagiarism policy. The authenticity of each essay is carefully checked, resulting in truly unique works. Our collaboration is a secret kept safe with us. We only need your email address to send you a unique username and password. We never share personal customer information.
24/7 Customer Support
We recognize that people around the world use our services in different time zones, so we have a support team that is happy to help you use our service. Our writing service has a 24/7 support policy. Contact us and discover all the details that may interest you!
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our reputation for excellence in providing professional tailor-made essay writing services to students of different academic levels is the best proof of our reliability and quality of service we offer.
When using our academic writing services, you can get help with different types of work including college essays, research articles, writing, essay writing, various academic reports, book reports and so on. Whatever your task, homeworkwritingspro.com has experienced specialists qualified enough to handle it professionally.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our professional editor will check your grammar to make sure it is free from errors. You can rest assured that we will do our best to provide you with a piece of dignified academic writing. Homeworkwritingpro experts can manage any assignment in any academic field.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.